Conceptions of the Misunderstood

No fuss and pretense. Just my thoughts hard and fast. Like the way I should be.

Friday, May 12, 2006

They Murdered Our Music

I'm still in floats with House. The way it sounds, iut just sounds so smooth and solid and soothing and classy. And another thing is that with House, you dance to tracks (don't wanna call it songs) that a lot of people don't really know; and me being the deviant son of a biatch, wuold love that feeling. I love it when I enjoy things a lot of people don't. Makes me feel satisfied. Yes, I am evil. Surprise...not.

But lately, people have been bitching and butchering House. 101.9, that SUPER JOLOGS station all the baho natives and bobo orcs listen to (cofibean.blogspot.com) just played Sunset Daze's respin of the song Selfish. As in THAT FUCKING RADIO STATION?!! My ass! I'll totally hate it if House turns that commercial and that jologs. That's why I can't appreciate Tiesto like so many people--'cuz he turned trance commercial in Europe. And what's in entire Europe yesterday will be in the whole planet tomorrow.
I don't want another Ever After tragedy to happen all over again. I just heard Love Generation by Bob Sinclair and Pink Life by Gyskard when I was doing my air checking.
Damn it.What's next? Kaskade playing on a radio station in Sulu? Damn it!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home