Conceptions of the Misunderstood

No fuss and pretense. Just my thoughts hard and fast. Like the way I should be.

Wednesday, May 10, 2006

A Day of Bliss

Right now sitting back, relaxing in front of my blog and ready to lay those thoughts down. Just bam, bam, bam all of a sudden kinda semi-messy stuff.

Yesterday was one of the shortest days of my life. It was such 'cause I went through it quite effortlessly without breaking a sweat except for the obvious heat that has been frying the country right now and because I was very happy. I woke up at 8 and went out and got home at 9 and went to bed. The bastard life, in short. It was my friend, Aizel's, 18th birthday and she went through it without a debut. Yes, it's not a crime to have it like that, just accept the fact that some people wouldn't really fuss and carry the conscience to hassle the guests to dress up and be busy for them. So we went to her place and fixed up a surprise for her that she eventually got 9 hours after we we're done preparing for it. We were almost complete with the exception of Jessi who's busy and down with summer classes.

Yesterday was fantastic. I just had to put it down. I wish there were more days like that.
I love my high school friends. They're the best. They come first.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home