Conceptions of the Misunderstood

No fuss and pretense. Just my thoughts hard and fast. Like the way I should be.

Wednesday, April 05, 2006

Summertime!

Summertime... just the word itself can be transformed into a prozac pill. I just love how things are when summertime comes. No school, 12am becomes an early hour to sbe sleeping, parties left and right and a whole lot of house music in the airwaves. And how can you miss the beach? Bora is to die for.

So my summer officially starts right about now. I'm over and done with all my final exams--well, actually, my one and ONLY exam. And it's freaking Earth Science! Where my prof got us to memorize what rock samples look like, where they came from and how fast or slow they cooled when the volcano expelled them... --I don't give a rat's tushy about those kinda things! I mean, who does?! I'm a friggin' communication major! How can rocks improve my people skills? The hell... but it's all over. Gotta concentrate on the happy facts of summer.

And the Kaskade event.. That's coming soon. I gotta watch that. I got to start my life all over again if I were to miss that . That's gonna be my summer's highlight.

And I think I'll be spending the good half of my summer in the States so added bonus for me. Whee!!!
Things oughta be great for me. I hope I make it to the Dean's List again. If not, well, I can't have anything now, can I?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home