Conceptions of the Misunderstood

No fuss and pretense. Just my thoughts hard and fast. Like the way I should be.

Monday, April 10, 2006

Hopped for Tickets!





April 10, 2006: 2 more days 'til the big day; 2 more days of excitement and anticipation, 2 more long days before the shortest night of my entire life. 2 more days 'til Kaskade Live in Manila.

So Today went as planned... except for the money part (don't ask me why). Went to SM Manila and got a custom Kaskade shirt printed. Hoping that would turn out fine. Then went out once again to the notorious Manila summer afternoon heat and headed to Power Plant Mall in Rockwell. Once in my life I swore never to ride the LRT again but I had to break it. I had to forget that it was that hot, that uncomfortable, and that it didn't have that interesting smell in the male cable car... all for the love for House music!!!

So... headed down to Rockwell and bought those tickets at O Music Video. And I saw Kaskade cd's that I wanted so bad to shoplift and couldn't purchase 'cuz my finances simply didn't allow such things. And ate at a so-so f'chain since I had to observe strict austerity measures... of course, implemented by thyself. And took some shots while I was at it.
Money... so... liquid...
Kaskade has got to be sooo good for all my time and energy to be all worth it. But what the hell, I know he will be so why fuss, right? Well, I've got plans underway. Just waiting for the 12th to put them to actuality. Waiting just a lil bit more and it's on like donkey kong!!!
'Til that day, i'm a be sound tripping on him on my iPod...
toodles... --shiff

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home