Conceptions of the Misunderstood

No fuss and pretense. Just my thoughts hard and fast. Like the way I should be.

Friday, April 07, 2006

Detox

I thought my summer was going to be one toxic mix of all the misfortunes, boredom and frustration. But some things go on unlike how they start. Just like my summer.

So i was on a pretty tight budget. But not anymore. Let's just say a pocket or two's getting thick.
And yes, I AM CATCHING KASKADE Live in Manila! Oh Yeah! He's like the best dj on earth (for me at the least) and I'm seeing him soon! Whoohoo!!!

So this Monday (04.10) is the start of going 'round the metro and gearing up for that Kaskade event. I'll say it's the highlight of my summer. First stop: UST. No business there. Just giving my friend company 'cuz she's out to get a year end clearance. Then next, SM Manila. I'm gonna get some shirts printed for the Kaskade thing. Mine says "Team KASKADE. Manila. 04.12.06". And for my friend "Spin me out, Kaskade." Yeah and so I know ain't it a bit over the top? And so what? It's me wearing the shirt so shut up and read along.

Then the big one! Powerplant Mall in Rockwell! Haha! Getting Kaskade tickets for 800 bucks. A bit heavy on the pocket but I'm damn sure it's gonna be worth it!

Yeah, I'l be tired by then but the fulfillment's at the end. So I'm sure its gonna be great...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home