Conceptions of the Misunderstood

No fuss and pretense. Just my thoughts hard and fast. Like the way I should be.

Wednesday, July 12, 2006

To Err is Human and so I am Indeed One.

In one sigh, i can sum up all the past things that took place in the mundane and blurred pages of my life. Things left and right happened all too quickly and I am left in a place where turning back can all be but a crime. I refuse the option of regret for I wish to have seomthing left for me; the fact that I, in all and full consent, let things be for the way they are. I assume responsibility over my actions and claiming that I had no say in them would inflict more and more damage to my already injured self.

Remix '06. Oh the drama in the group. My tastelessness is my expression is not what it seems to be like. It certainly is not that I hate all the things that has happened in the group, actually I like it for I proved everyone's commitment in the endeavor we are about to take on. Choreography has to be changed for integrity cannot be fused with it and so is honesty. But I am doubting why I joined it. I told myself I only move to dance for fun but for fun to be experienced, do we really have to go all through this. If we win, then all the glory for me. Otherwise, experience is there, the ever reliable intangible object we hide our regrets in.

til then
the deranged pedestrian.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home