Conceptions of the Misunderstood

No fuss and pretense. Just my thoughts hard and fast. Like the way I should be.

Sunday, June 11, 2006

RIsing from the Dead

After a bitching hiatus, yes ladies and germs, like it or not, I am back. Blame it on my jurassic state. I have been away from a pc for quite a long while. My pc's on my base home and the moment I get a new phone line, its shipping time for this little baby of mine to my condo unit (I love thinking it really is mine). Yeah, sure, good politicians are outnumbered by internet cafes today but I possibly cannot stand the multitude of people coming in and out of those doors. I need my own shell of undisturbed thought when I update my blog. It's an extension of myself.
Well, things have been pretty much alright for me in school. I'm still loving every minute of it. I had my first ever hosting gig in college last Wednesday and it did go pretty smooth. Considering that there were four of us, the work did seem fun after all. And after my friend's compliment, I am now thinking about signing up as a part of our school paper. But I gotta think things over and over. I have so much in mind to do. I really think three years in college is fun, specially when you're in DLSU.
And it was my Penguin's birthday last June 7. Read about what I did for her.
mylifeisblackandwhite.blogspot.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home