Conceptions of the Misunderstood

No fuss and pretense. Just my thoughts hard and fast. Like the way I should be.

Saturday, May 27, 2006

Back to School Blues, Glitches and Fuzz(es)

So 1st week of school's in. Unfrotunately for me, I have it on the 3rd freaking week of freaking May. Its my sophomore year so the hard part's coming on soon. But I'm in no kinda fear and things are coming on nicely. I'm still in summer mode, though. I find it so hard to get up in the morning and get my feet mobile. But thanks to me penguin, its never been easier.

And I'm into a bit of kalokohan na rin since school started. I'm being a bit lazy but my game's still hot. And last Wednesday, I was in some part of Manila having a good time... A very good time, indeed. I'm gonna be posting about that in a few days or even hours if I get too excited and decide to tell you the story... Whee!!!

My inventory of House tracks are kinda not doing the trick for me. I listen to them so often that I'm beginning to memorize the parts when the next instrument starts playing. I need new trakcs to download. Anybody got new grooving tracks?

Til then....

The deranged pedestrian... XXX

2 Comments:

Blogger A Stranger In the Mirror said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

9:26 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hi shiftee, this doesn't seem much being after the one and only. haha :)) pero hello there seatmate, as you sit there, ranting about that blog you're so sick about.. "ang galing mong magwrite parang character sa novel!" haha!! astig ka tsong! haha. no sense anymore. ingats! cool blog! goodluck sa iyong dreams for deranged pedestrian conquest. wahaha :)

1:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home