Conceptions of the Misunderstood

No fuss and pretense. Just my thoughts hard and fast. Like the way I should be.

Saturday, May 20, 2006

Ambitions of the Future Order

So now, I am broke. I don't know why but I find myself in this situation so often that I've been thinking of selling my phone (my Sharp 802) which is so gorgeous for me and my already discontinued iPod mini. I was so down and torn, thinking of how I can get over this setback once again when i started to surf the net. So I wondered, who are the people who are experiencing the exact opposite fate as I am. So I thought of the regular rich. But they're so common I ain't amazed by them anymore. Then it hit me--the world's richest people.
So you know...Bill Gates, Michael Dell, Steven Jobs all made the list (Forbes.com) the usual suspects. And the three of them ARE ALL DROP-OUTS FROM COLLEGE BY THE WAY. But the richest people on the country were the people I needed to know. According to Forbes magazine, Jaime Zobel de Ayala has a net worth of a whopping $1.2 billion. Henry Sy at 1.4 and Lucio Tan at 1.7... I mean wow! And so I envied them. But I have a few tricks up my sleeve. I made it a doorstep from where I can plan my life on. I mean, what I wanted to do after college. I don't wanna work for someone 'til the day i die.
So I have it. After college, I am gonna work my ass off abroad. Cuz as much as I love this country, I know I ain't gonna be saving up big bucks by working here. Then when I've earned enough, I am gonna open my biz.
First one's gonna be DeRanged.
It's going to be a spunky clothing line for guys. I mean girls get all the fun already. And it ain't going to be low-end skaterboard boy-ish brand with logos set it black and red graffiti. Oh I am sick of that. "Tribal" and all that. I am so over it. It's gonna be funky but with the right amount of class and attitude. Something like People are People but much more fun. Kinda sophisticated but not gay. Tough but not trasher. You get the picture. It's gonna have everything from threads to shoes to guy supplies of accesories like cuff watch (if it still will be in by that time). I plan putting 'em on select malls only. Nothing on SM Malls. I think you get the reason why. Only on something like Rockwell and the like (like, I like the word like). Get the idea. And that's the prototype brand plate by the way. No logos, just a trademark brand plate.
Next business is a new concept I have in mind. Components ain't original but the way i packaged it is. I also don't have a name for this biz of mine and I'm still thinking about it. It's going to be a cafe, mainly. But not just a cafe. It's gonna have a photo gallery for new and up coming photographers who'd like to display their portfolio. And it's gonna have a bookstore with books of surreal themes. Also, it's gonna have a record bar but will only sell albums by indie Hip-hop, Alternative and Electronica artists, local or foreign. Then it can house performing bands every weekend night.
So you know, I have fresh ideas. So Forbes won't give a damn about me but i know I'll love what I do. They're my brainchildren...

3 Comments:

Blogger Pandee said...

BITCH KA!

UBER HIRAP NAMAN NITO!
PUTANG INA!
:-)

anyways, kung wala kang clothing line for girls/women... then fuck you pare. i'ma kill you for some petty reason of not giving me a clothing line sample, you biatch king you! har oh har. just kiddin.

sour hours. walang confe kanina. 440am na and i'm still awake like a gangstah shit! an hour earlier, natapos na rin ang debut ni pesty elder.

holy crap pare...
kanina pa ako nagiisip ng tamang theme for that logo... ayos na sana e. PUMATOK NA! e nabasa ko 'to...

putang ina. :-) GAGO!!! di kita bibigyan ng YSL nito e. kita-kits on may22, biatch king you!

4:46 AM  
Blogger Pandee said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

4:49 AM  
Blogger Pandee said...

Click agad pare...
www.graphyk.com

4:51 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home