Conceptions of the Misunderstood

No fuss and pretense. Just my thoughts hard and fast. Like the way I should be.

Thursday, April 27, 2006

The Horror of Being Idle

So school's out, right? Is been out for like 3 weeks for me or so. So from doing all the school stuff that I was used to, from my ass going here and there, from my head being used to stressful decisions that need to be made, I am now idle and away from everything like that.

I thought the idea would be refreshing and fun when i heard it but when i lived it, i felt so wasted and disgusted to what I've become. A quiet little insignificant insect with no wit, no life, and no crazy ideas popping inside my head once in a while. That is the complete concuction for being a loser in my book.

I had the audition for the LPEP hosts a while ago and i sucked. I sucked harder than I thought I would. I had no life, I couldn't adlib and I had no wit. Now I'm being so depressed. That is so not me. I hated myself back there. I mean c'mon! I could do better than that!!!

Vacation sucked the life out of me. I couldn't believe it. I'm supposed to be fun. Now what the hell. Fuck it, big time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home