Conceptions of the Misunderstood

No fuss and pretense. Just my thoughts hard and fast. Like the way I should be.

Friday, April 21, 2006

...And because I Like to blah

To drift and blah... such a sport I've been trying to be so good at. I reaped benefits doing that. Creative ideas just come and gone. The best ideas that changed the world weren't really pondered on, as they say. They just, well...came. As i swim in my not so perfectly mixed choco pudding and house music on my ears, let me blah on. It's a privilege everyone's entitled to.

Thoughts... coming on...

  • I love House music. Everybody knows that.
  • And i hate it when they say its not music... its "oomph, oomph, oomph"
  • well, that's what the stupid ones claim. And they know more about music than I do? Come on.

Another cup of pudding. Too bad this ain't jell-o

  • I hate how people made "Ever After" so pang-masa and commercial. It's nice that they liked it. It was like the first House hit in the country but I hate the song now. I'm sick of it.
  • Kaskade was great. I still remember everything that happened. That's how I do when I love things. I remember them
  • Blah-ing is sort of therapeutic for me. I love doing it. It's like talking to myself--well it is.
  • Posers who go to big parties-- I wish they'd die. I bumped into this blog the other day. He was a poser. A fag poser that is -- cofibean.blogspot.com

Arck!!! This pudding's to sweet. It's short of 20ml of fresh milk.

  • My friend got kicked out of La Salle (not mentioning names). I wish her luck in her next journey. Life goes on.
  • Adage: Don't take life seriously. Nobody gets out alive anyway.
  • Another one: You're unique just like everybody else.

I'm gonna get tonsilitis and die the next day if I don't stop eating this. 'Til next time, blood creatures.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home